The common troubles of stage moving headlights are that the moving head lights are not energized as a whole, the light bulbs are not lit, the light bulbs are not controlled or are blown up abruptly, etc. In the event of a malfunction, the performance scene will often cause great embarrassment and inconvenience. Let's find a solution together.
A common fault: no power to move the headlights:
1. First check the power cord for problems.
2. Check if the power seat fuse is burned out.
3. Turn on the base plate of the lamp to check if the ballast is powered on and if the internal switch cable is dropped.
4. Turn on the two housings of the lamp body and check whether the temperature control fails near the position of the lamp.
Common fault II: moving head light bulb does not shine
1. Turn on the tail of the lamp body to check whether the lamp is white or black. If there are more than two phenomena, please replace the lamp and try again.
2. Open the lamp body with two shells, and install a trigger on the lamp post, check whether the trigger connection is black, and replace the trigger if there is one.
Common fault three: when the headlights light bulb does not shine bright
1. Check if the light bulb is white, black or soaring. Replace the light bulb in case of any of the above conditions to avoid damage to the product.
2. Check if the fan near the two sides of the bulb is working properly. If there is something bad, replace the fan in time.
3: Please open two shells, there is a white temperature control in the layer of the pattern piece and the color film to see if it is burned out
(If it is broken, it will not be extinct);
4: Open the lamp body two shells, there is a cooling window on the tail of the bulb, after a long time will block the air inlet and outlet
Yes, if the heat dissipation window is full of dust, please clean it (this window is best cleaned once every month
The best results).
Common fault four: moving head light bulb blows
1: first check whether the voltage is between 220V-230V, and if it exceeds 230V, it is possible to fry
(So ＆#8203;＆#8203;it is recommended that regulators should be installed at all locations);
2: If there is a fry, please check whether this bubble is caused by a long working life (general domestic bulbs are normal
Lifespan within 300-500 hours);
3: Is there a problem with the quality of the bulb?
4: If the above three methods are not, it may be a problem with the ballast.
Common fault 5: Moving headlights are not controlled? Stage lighting
1: Check if the address code is logarithmic? If the address code is but not controlled, check if the signal line has three cores.
Reverse the connection and check if the connection between the card seat and the card faucet is in a condition (poor contact);
2: In the case of address code pair, DMX at the address code if there is no problem with the signal line
The lights will flash normally, if there is no flash, there is a problem with the connection;
3: Use the same console to connect to a single lamp separately. If no problem occurs, prove it.
Uncontrolled lamp motherboard or display board has a problem.
Common fault six: shaking the head light broken belt?
1: If the lamp body X/Y axis does not respond, but the console and other lights are operating normally, there may be a broken belt;
2: If the X axis does not move, but the Y axis moves, or the X axis moves, but the Y axis does not move, it may be a broken belt;
3: If the above image appears, you can move X/Y with your hands off the light.
Whether there is a belt in the driving turn, if it is very easy to move, it will prove broken belt.
Common fault seven: moving head light out of sync?
1: If you are moving the headlight out of sync, please re-program and try again;
2: If it doesn't work, then it proves that a certain function of the motor or a motherboard motherboard burned out.